CATEGORY: Herbal Cough syrup
Uses :In Dry Cough, Irritation of Throat, Bronchitis, Cold and Influenza
Koffviz is all natural non-alcoholic and non-sedative cough syrup, a combination of 16 selected herbs which have their own benefits in dry cough, Irritation of throat, Cold & Influenza
Combination: Each 10 ml contains: Vasaka 1000mg+Banafsa-500mg+Kantakari-600mg+Mulethi-600mg+Tulsi-400mg+Lahsuda-200mg+Unav-200mg+Saunf-500mg+Talispatra-100mg+Somlata-200mg+Kalanjan-200mg+Munakka-200mg+Anjeer-200mg+Jaiphal-100mg+Giloy-500mg+Saunth-300mg
- Koffviz syrup is a combination of 16 herbs and all herbs has its significant value.
- Vasaka is for treating Chronic Bronchitis, asthma, cold and cough.
- Bansfsa is used for effective relief from cough.
- Kantakari is used for cough , cold and RTI.
- Mulethiis used for curing cough naturally.
- Tulsi is having anti-bacterial and fungicidal properties.
- Lahsudais used to treat cough and andashthama.
- Unav is used as an expectorant.
- Saunf reduces asthma symptoms.
- Talispatra is used for relieving productive cough.
- Somlata is used as a bronchodilator.
- Kalanjan is a very powerful herb for treating winter season related problem.
- Munakka is used for treating symptoms of cold.
- Anjeerprotects and relieves the irritation of inflamed mucous membranes. So it is very useful in curing cough and cold.
- Jaiphal warmth the body and thus help to treat cough and cold.
- Giloy is having anti-inflammatory properties so it is very helpful to treat asthma and symptoms of cold.
- Saunth helps to cure running nose, common cold and cough due to its warm nature.