What is Ofloxacin Ornidazole?
- Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet is used for Bacterial infections, Urinary tract infections, Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum, Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina, Typhoid fever, Bacterial infection, Skin infections, Eye and ear infection, Sexually transmitted infections, Protozoan infections and other conditions. Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet contains Ofloxacin and Ornidazole as active ingredients.
- Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet works by killing the infection causing bacteria; inhibiting the growth of microorganism
Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms :
- Bacterial infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Typhoid fever
- Bacterial infection
- Skin infections
- Eye and ear infection
- Respiratory infections
- Soft tissue infections
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal taste
- Bowel movements
Precautions & How to Use
Before using Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine on empty stomach
- Swallow the tablet whole with water