What is Levosulpiride Rabeprazole?
- Levosulpiride Rabeprazole Capsule is used for Gastric acidity, Gastroesophageal reflux disease, Depression, Stomach ulcers, Irritable bowel syndrome, Mental disorder, Indigestion, Frequent persistent heartburn, Gastro-intestinal reflux, Dyspepsia and other conditions. Levosulpiride Rabeprazole Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Levosulpiride Rabeprazole Capsule contains Levosulpiride and Rabeprazole as active ingredients.
- Levosulpiride Rabeprazole Capsule works by decreasing the level of chemical compound present in the brain; blocking the activity of the proton pumps in the stomach wall;
Levosulpiride Rabeprazole Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms : Gastric acidity
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Stomach ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Mental disorder
- Frequent persistent heartburn
- Gastro-intestinal reflux
- Intestinal ulcers
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Levosulpiride Rabeprazole Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Changes in sexual desire
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Abnormal milk secretion
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Absence of menstruation
Precautions & How to Use:
Before using Levosulpiride Rabeprazole Capsule, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Have absence of periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, or muscle stiffness
- Helps treat GERD or reflux
- May increase risk for lupus
- May increase risk for osteoporosis
- Notify doctor if taking atazanavir, nelfinavir, or rilpivirine
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take calcium and vitamin D to prevent osteoporosis as directed by doctor
- Take this medication one hour before meal
- Take vitamin D and calcium supplements to prevent risk of fractures